1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Remove the accessory drive belt. Information can be obtained from the Underdrive Pulley How-To
3. Remove the alternator electrical connector cover.
4. Disconnect the alternator electrical connectors.
5. Remove the coolant expansion tank bolt.
6. Detach the coolant expansion tank from the clip and secure to one side.
7. Detach the power steering reservoir and secure to one side.
8. Detach the engine wiring loom bracket and secure to one side.
9. Detach the ground cable.
10. Detach the evaporative emission canister purge valve and secure to one side.
11. Remove the first bolt.
Unscrew the second bolt fully.
13. Remove the alternator.Install in reverse order.