1) Gather all the remotes you plan on using with your car.
2) Get in car, fasten seatbelt, and close doors to make sure it doesn't beep when you turn the ignition to "Run"
3) Place key in the ignition.
4) Turn the ignition to "Run" (Not Start), then back to "Off" at least 4 times in 6 Seconds, stopping at "Off"
5) The car will make one "BONG!" tone, like when you leave the car door open with the keys in the ignition.
6) Hit "Unlock" on each remote you wish to use. Wait about 1 second between each remote. You only have a window of 10 seconds to add your remotes. Only 4 can be added at a time, and if you add any remotes, then all the ones that used to work for the car that you did not program will not work.